6/14/10

Wedding Week.

This past week I went to three weddings. Three weddings?! you may ask. Yes! Three! All were of people I love and adore, and they were all so different, yet soooo beautiful. What a privilege it is to be invited to a wedding, to be able to celebrate something so lovely, perfect, precious with the bride and groom. Seriously, I can't explain it! I had a different role in each wedding: the first one I was a back-up photographer, the second one I was a bridesmaid, and the third one I had the privilege of reading a passage from the Bible during the ceremony. Thank you to each bride and groom for including me in your special days! :)

Because I was gone for a week, I didn't do anything related to this internship, but I just wanted to update you and reassure you that I didn't fall off the face of the earth :) Check back towards the end of the week for a progress update. THANKS!

And, because no blog post is complete without a picture :

No comments:

Post a Comment