9/18/10

I love having a routine.

WHEW. Glad this week is over. It wasn't too bad, but it sure wasn't easy.

One thing I love about being in school is ROUTINE. I loveeee having a routine. Most people think routines get boring (and sometimes I do agree) but for the most part, I think they're great. I feel in control, you know? Obviously it's fun to be spontaneous, and I certainly am on the weekends, but during the week having a routine is the only way I'm going to get any work done.

Also, I just thought you should know that I'm sitting at my kitchen table doing my homework by candlelight. It's autumn, and during autumn I feel like stuff after sundown should be done by candlelight. You know, because autumn is awesome and so are candles.

Anyywayyyssss... Have a great week!

-S

No comments:

Post a Comment